On this page you will find information on all the terms and conditions for visiting Camera Obscura & World of Illusions. If you have any questions please contact us by email email@example.com, phone 0131 226 3709 or Whatsapp +447541 599484
Terms and Conditions for Visiting
- Visitors are to refrain from shouting, running, and other disruptive behaviour.
- Visitors are not to take part in dangerous or anti-social behaviour.
- Individuals exhibiting any offensive, abusive or threatening language, behaviour or attire, and individuals suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of drink and/or drugs, will be asked to leave.
- We particularly request careful monitoring of children/students on the Rooftop Terrace, to prevent climbing on the parapets or other dangerous or anti-social behaviour (e.g., spitting, dropping items over the edge or abusing other members of the public).
- The use of all smoke-related products including e-cigarettes, vaporizers, tobacco and its derivatives are prohibited.
- Obstructing the use of public areas such as entrances, foyers, corridors, stairways or walkways is not permitted.
- Tampering with fire-safety devices, such as fire extinguishers or break glass stations, is not permitted.
- Visitors must not take part in vandalism of the building, exhibits or company property.
We reserve the right to remove anyone where there is any evidence of serious failure to comply with these conditions. If the reason for why you are asked to leave the premises during a visit is included in our terms and conditions, the receipt of any refund will be at the sole discretion of the Duty Manager.