Intriguing Gifts & surprising keepsakes
Keep the fun and discovery going with our wonderful range of gifts! Our gift shop offers Edinburgh’s best collection of intriguing gifts, mind-bending games, and surprising keepsakes. There is something for everyone! You won’t be able to resist.
Our friendly retail team will show you how to work the most captivating products. Feel free to ask them for their favourite recommendations, from mind-boggling mementoes to locally sourced Scottish treats.
Each item we sell is chosen with consideration and a sense of fun. All our products will help you to remember your visit long after you arrive home!
For any retail enquiries or to order some souvenirs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly retail team will be happy to help!
Our Teams Top Picks
- John loves our super cool 3D posters because of their up-to-date range of popular video games and movies. His favourites are the Stranger Things and Elden Ring Posters.
- Impress your friends with our extensive range of mind-boggling scientific toys. Jack particularly likes the Sandscape toy as it reminds him of stargazing and is very meditative to look at.
- Interested in the vast history of this beautiful city? Then look at some of our gorgeous books all about Edinburgh and its incredible history. Rebecca loves them as she is new to the city and loves to travel and learn about the places she visits!
- Bronte loves the fact that customers can create personalised souvenirs of their time at Camera Obscura! Make a moment out of your memories and create your own personalised keyring, magnet, notebook and more!
- Looking for something to entertain your little ones? Keep them busy by searching through our treasure trove of fun and cute Pocket Money toys.
Keeping it Green
Discover our range of sustainable, eco-friendly products.
Living Nature (soft toys)
- A range of cute, cuddly, AND eco-friendly soft toys!
- Aims to educate about the diverse species that share our wonderful planet.
- If you spot the Naturli leaf tag, then these toys are filled with recycled post-consumer PET plastic. This plastic comes from used bottles and food containers.
- Ethical, sustainable and designed to be kept forever...which means NO WASTE!
- To top it all off, they are packed using ethically produced packaging that can ALL be recycled.
- Their mission is for everyone to adapt to using recycled, reusable, and sustainable products.
- They focus on tackling the issue of the overuse of plastic products by reusing old materials and finding sustainable alternatives (e.g., bamboo).
- To create the super cool Eco Shoppers, they shred plastic bottles which then become woven fabric to create the bags.
- They use zero plastic packaging!
- This fantastic company are fighting against throw away culture with these cute and chic products.
The Scottish Fine Soaps Company
- 99.5% of their products are created, designed, packaged, and made in the Ochil Hills in Stirlingshire
- All plastic containers are made from 100% recycled materials and are all recyclable!
- They do not test on animals!
- They are continually improving formulations and packaging to ensure they are as sustainable and as kind to the environment as possible.
- The Scottish Fine Soaps Company always strive to choose a sustainably and responsibly sourced alternative for all ingredients.
- This small, family-run business is based in Aviemore in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park.
- All their products are locally sourced and handmade in their small family kitchen.
- We have now introduced their Vegan Scottish Tablet to our range of delicious fudge!
Edinburgh Honey Co.
- Independent and family owned - these incredible honeys are all locally produced, as well as jarred, packed, and shipped from their lovely shop in Leith.
- The products are 100% natural, with no additives, syrups, or preservatives.
- Their goal is to minimise their carbon footprint and the impact on the environment through recycling materials used in the shipping process.
The Edinburgh Candlemaker Co.
- Proudly handmade and independent, this company has been handmaking candles here in Edinburgh since 2019.
- All candles are made with soy and coconut wax, making them non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- Every candle has a fantastically strong scent and approximately a 35 hour burn time. Be sure to check out what beautiful scents we have available after your visit!
- These are our delicious new vegan and dairy-free chocolates.
- They are also completely free of wheat, gluten, and soya.
- All packaging for these cute wee chocolate snacks is made out of recycled plastic.
- They use rainforest alliance cocoa beans and never use palm oil in their products.
- The first ever plantable children’s books.
- The books are made with special handmade paper, that are embedded with REAL vegetable and herb seeds to plant and grow.
- The pages are made out of 100% recycled materials.
- We currently offer carrot, basil, dill, parsley and lettuce books.
Shore Seaweed Co.
- They created the company to make use of the neglected historic superfood covering the north of Scotland – Seaweed.
- Seaweed is good for us and good for the planet. Shore Seaweed Co aims to protect it by only expertly handpicking in season seaweed to ensure regrowth and reproduction.
- Their seaweed is 100% sustainably sourced and is loaded with minerals, bursting with fibre, calcium, potassium, antioxidants and iodine.
- We sell a delicious selection of their seaweed chips.
- They specialise in messy, indulgent, small batch and plant based chocolate.
- Each bar is handmade and they are all animal and dairy free. All the cocoa used is sourced from certified sustainable farming.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable.
Extra fun memories for everyone!
Meet our mysterious Zoltar and find out your destiny!
Celebrate an anniversary, first date or even being BFFs with our legendary AutoWed machine.
Use our Penny Press machine to create your own keepsake to always keep your time in Edinburgh with you!
Overstuffed your luggage? We will post your shopping to you – just let our team know at the till.