Job Type: Part-time and Full-time positions available
We are looking for dynamic, customer focussed team members with relevant sales oriented experience in a fast moving retail environment. Camera Obscura & World of Illusions is a VisitScotland 5-Star rated visitor attraction consisting of Camera Obscura presentations, Rooftop Terrace, exhibitions, reception area and gift shop. The job of a Retail Assistant at Camera Obscura involves interacting with and serving customers, using tills, cash handling, replenishing stock in our gift shop, dealing with deliveries, assisting in maintaining adequate stock levels and processing orders from suppliers.
- Someone who is outgoing, smart, reliable and flexible.
- A friendly and helpful personality, with the ability to provide exceptional customer care.
- Excellent communication skills including clarity of spoken English.
- Experience in a retail or tourism environment.
- Good selling skills.
- Good local knowledge.
- An ability to work well as part of a team.
- Availability to work at weekends and over public holidays.
How to Apply
When applying, please add your availability into your Cover Letter, let us know how many days a week you wish to work, what days of the week you can work and if you have any holidays planned - additionally ensure that your personal email is present on your CV.
Please send us your CV with a cover letter to Esme Meldrum, telling us about your relevant experience and why you would like to work in a 5-star visitor attraction to firstname.lastname@example.org